Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Finkeltron Review

Sam has been helping my wife and me with our small home office for the last year or so. We met him by referral from trusted colleagues who highly recommended him and they were absolutely right on. He has helped us with networking issues, automated backup solutions, exchange server setup, I don't even remember what else (but definitely a bunch of other stuff too). Every time I have a question, no matter how random, Sam seems to have an answer. He recently made changes to his backup provider that actually lowered my monthly cost. I loved that he proactively let me know that the new provider was less expensive, and willingly passed his savings along to me. How great is that? I also like the fact that although I believe he is busy with many clients, he always seems to be available or returns my call quickly when I need help.

2133 Hayes
(between Cole St & Shrader St)
San Francisco, CA 94117
Neighborhood: Western Addition/NOPA
(415) 935-3465

No comments:

Post a Comment