Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Grey Matter Technical Services Review

Rich has very fair prices, he is knowledgeable, and amazingly helpful. What's even better is he is not some big electronics retailer with an agenda; since, as it turns out , I need to buy a new computer.  I took my note book to Richard not knowing why it wouldn 't boot up...anything. Diagnosis: fried mother board. Rich offered to fix it, but after researching the cost of a new one it's really not worth it; you see, my notebook is an older, refurbished, exotic model, LOL. Rich migrated my hard-drive data $35 to a loaner (which he supplied and did not charge me for) and that's pretty awesome. So while I figure out what to buy to replace my old laptop, I am still able to keep my business going using the loaner.  Rich is pretty awesome!

1466 18th Ave
(between Kirkham St & Judah St)
San Francisco, CA 94122
Neighborhood: Inner Sunset
(415) 935-4739

No comments:

Post a Comment