Our office has been working with Sam for about a year now. Before we hired Sam, we had a lot of technical issues with our computer system, We had a previous computer tech that worked us into a mess, but Sam cleaned it all up. Now -a-days, I hardly see Sam, he was able to set up our office to the point where we don't have any technical errors anymore.
Not only is Sam a genius with computers, he is also a really nice guy. I can depend on Sam to come to our rescue if any problems do occur. He's always available and willing to come and help us out. He's also taught me a few computer tricks I never knew before. So, if you are in need of a computer tech that knows what they are doing- give Finkletron a call !
He has helped us with networking issues, automated backup solutions, exchange server setup, I don't even remember what else (but definitely a bunch of other stuff too). Every time I have a question, no matter how random, Sam seems to have an answer. He recently made changes to his backup provider that actually lowered my monthly cost. I loved that he proactively let me know that the new provider was less expensive, and willingly passed his savings along to me.
2929 23rd St
(between Alabama St & Florida St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
Neighborhood: Mission
(415) 935-3465
No comments:
Post a Comment