Sunday, March 25, 2012

MIT Computers Review

Recently brought in my old Dell desktop for repair. For a sliver of the price it would have cost me to replace this directly through Dell, Charles helped build me a brand new tower - that is miles better than what I would have received anywhere else for the comprable price. Charles makes the store. He has great insight on the new technology, but makes sure to appropriately balance that knowledge against your budget.

My HP Pavillion video card went out and w/Pavillion's the video card is part of the Mother Board - so I needed a new mother board.  HP said that they no longer carry them for my computer (about 5 yrs. old), and said I needed to buy a new computer.  Went to Geek Squad and they said they could not make it work, but would transfer my data at a very high price, plus I had to buy a computer from their store and I went to another place that said the computer will not work, but they could transfer the data. 

I found this store by walking by - the fellow, Mike, knew exactly what was wrong and the issues the Pavillion's were having.  Within an hour, he had my computer up and running at a very very very good price! These guys are honest, the price is right and they know what they are doing!  I'm so glad I found them!

3236 Scott St
Ste B
(between Chestnut St & Lombard St)
San Francisco, CA 94123
Neighborhood: Marina/Cow Hollow
(415) 529-1086

No comments:

Post a Comment