Screen stopped working on my black Macbook on a Wednesday. Apple couldn't get me an appointment till Saturday, checked Yelp and found Keane. Took my laptop in on Thursday and they told me what they thought was wrong with it and what the costs would be depending on what was wrong. Paid a $75 deposit normally $95 because my Macbook is a little older. They said 2-5 days, I actually heard from them the next day. While the news was not what I wanted to hear because it was the most expensive of what could have been wrong however I felt very trusting of them. They fixed my screen and had it to me by Saturday afternoon which was great. They also did a full check on my computer and let me know that my battery would need to be replaced soon. So nice they do a full check incase there could be something else wrong. Definitely will be going back to them with any other issues I have with my Macbook, even though I am hoping that won't be for a little while!
I had a failed harddrive and when the Mac store told me it would be 10 days to have it back.. I knew there had to be another solution and they gave me Keane's information. I called the next morning (Sunday) and they not only were able to have me drop it off that day, but got it done and reloaded by end of the day (within 4-hours). They are seriously amazing and would highly recommend them for all Mac repairs..
870 Market St
Ste 1090
(at Cable Car Turnaround)
San Francisco, CA 94102
Neighborhood: Union Square
(415) 835-9800
No comments:
Post a Comment