I love being able to support independent, locally owned businesses. Hardware Unlimited is just another example of why this is the case.
First and foremost is the level of service the employees provide here. They are very knowledgeable and are willing to spend as much time as you need to answer your questions. They do all this while being friendly and listening to your needs. I have been here on many occasions ready to buy something and after talking to the employees a cheaper alternative has been recommended...that's customer service!
On top of the great service, the selection of items here is incredible. I yet to find myself in need of an item they do not have. The items they stock should satisfy most of your hardware needs. They also have an impressive amount of kitchen gadgets along with bathroom and office items.
Hardware Unlimited is what a hardware store should be...great service with a great selection. This would be my hardware store of choice, even if I didn't live two blocks away!
3326 Sacramento St
(between Presidio Ave & Walnut St)
San Francisco, CA 94118
Neighborhood: Laurel Heights
(415) 931-9133
No comments:
Post a Comment